Seller's Comments and Description:
OCTOBER 11, 2019
PU B L I C N OT I C E
FILING OF LOCAL AGRICULTURAL & FORESTAL
DISTRICT APPLICATION NO: AF 2019-SU-003
OCTOBER 11, 2019
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Sect. 15.2-4405 of the Code of Virginia, as amended, that the above referenced application has been filed with the County of Fairfax and will be referred to the Fairfax County Planning Commission. A description of this application follows:
AF 2019-SU-003, ZAFARALLAH KHAN, Local A&F District Appl. to permit the creation of an agricultural and forestal district authorized by Chapter 115 (County Code), effective June 30, 1983. The purpose is to preserve significant agricultural and forest lands in the County. Located at 6745 Bull Run Post Office Rd., Centreville, 20120, on approx. 22.91 ac. of land zoned R-C and WS. Sully District. Tax Map 53-3 ((1)) 5.
Copies of this application are available for examination at the Zoning Evaluation Division, Department of Planning and Development, 12055 Government Center Parkway, Suite 801, Fairfax, Virginia 22035-5505 and the Office of the Clerk to the Board, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax Virginia 22035.
In accordance with Sect. 15.2-4405 of the Code of Virginia, as amended, please also note the following:
• Any proposals for modifications of the district shall be filed with Fairfax County within thirty (30) days from the date this notice is first published or,
• Any owner who joined in the application may withdraw his land, in whole or in part, by written notice filed with Fairfax County, at any time before the Board of Supervisors of Fairfax County acts on the application, or
• Upon thirty (30) days from the date of this notice this application and proposed modifications shall be submitted to the Fairfax County Agricultural and Forestal District Advisory Committee.
• Upon receipt of report from the Advisory Committee a public hearing will be held by the Planning Commission on the application and any proposed modifications.
• Public hearings are currently scheduled for the Planning Commission on December 11, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. and the Board of Supervisors on January 28, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. Both hearings will be held in the Board Room, Government Center Building, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, Virginia.
If you have any questions regarding the details of this application, please call the Zoning Evaluation Division at 703-324-1290.
October 11, 2019